Sunday, March 31, 2013

CALIFORNIA OR BUST

CALIFORNIA Here I Come!

Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009

After a full weekend of no sleep and general Clipper crew bonding in Portsmouth, UK, we were finally told for which boats we would be racing!!!!!  I have been selected to race on California with a cracker jack skipper and crew!  You will be able to follow the race via a live rack tracker.  We will also have a boat blog - although crew will not be able to read your posted comments while racing - we’ll have to wait until we reach the mainland and internet access. See: www.clipperroundtheworld.com  .  Check out our crew: http://www.clipperroundtheworld.com/california/index.php/Home .crewallocationall.jpg Peace Out,  Shana

CALIFORNIA OR BUST: Clipper Crew Allocation

Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009

caliorbust.JPGMay 30th is quickly approaching.  That is when we find out what boat/country we are racing for.   I will be flying to Portsmouth, UK with a few other “colonists”  to attend this most anticipated and grand event.Of course, I am hoping to be selected for the California boat - but as I have met so many wonderful crew mates from around the world, I am guessing that any boat is going to be a great boat!!I will give you a full update upon my return.california-clipper.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment